Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I'm Sick

I have a cold. Not one of those I cough a bit colds. No, this is one of those can't breathe without assistance colds. I've been stuck in bed for most of the week so far.

Except, of course for our first volleyball game of the spring session, which we won (myself, 'hopped up' on cold medicine). This time around our team's returning players are myself, Rachael, my father-in-law Paul and Russ (who works with Paul). Joining us are Ricky & Lacey Meads (Lacey's father teaches Sunday School with Rachael's mother).

This weekend Rachael and I will both be teaching sessions at the BSU State Leadership Development Conference in Jeff City, MO. Rachael's session will be on creating women's ministries that create Proverbs 31 women and mine will be how to discover resources that sharpen your focus in ministry.

Then next Friday night will be our second KC Film & Theology event. All the details are below and everyone who reads this should come join us.

No comments: