Tuesday, March 07, 2006

:. Not a Good Time

I was sick last week - afraid to move for fear of instigating more dry heaves kind of sick.

After a day or two I started noticing a few weird things that were definately new to me.

First, tiny red dots appeared around my eyes. Now, every once in a while during college I'd get a couple of small red dots under my eyes (where most people get 'circles') after extended periods without much sleep, but this time they were underand around my eyes, on my eyelids, forehead, and cheeks.

Then I noticed a red spot in my eye. It started very small at the bottom of my eye and within a few hours extended to the edge of my iris.

The best guess around the house is that I burst blood vessels around and in my eye from the strain of the dry heaves. (One set did last for about 25 minutes) Is this even possible? If it is, it sure doesn't sound safe to me.

Anyone have any other explanations?

No comments: