Monday, June 12, 2006

:. Government Offices

I had to get a copy of my birth certificate this morning because I realized that my driver's license was going to expire Wednesday. Yes, my timing's perfect - I have to renew my Missouri license just one month before I become an Arizona resident and have to get and Arizona license.

Getting the birth certificate from the Health Department took all morning. (Driving + construction + drivers talking on cell phones + long lines + long waits = all morning) Getting my license renewed was a breeze in comparison. (Closer to the house and a more comfortable waiting room)

I'm preparing for a large mailing to churches to raise support for our moving expenses. I need and head home soon to get ready for a support presentation tonight.

A few more envelopes to stuff and I’m off.

No comments: