Wednesday, June 14, 2006

:. Happy Birthday To Me

Today is my birthday and I had a great time (other than that whole teaching thing - but elementary kids are way better then middle school, so I guess it was a happy birthday to me after all).

When I arrived home, Rachael had chased the rest of the family out of the Kitchen and we had the place to ourselves for a while. She made dinner - an awesome white lasagne with chicken &crab, fresh vegetables, and garlic bread.

She couldn't wait to give me my present so she gave it to me yesterday. She bought me an acoustic/electric Ibanez guitar - and she picked it out herself! She did a great job. It's got a built in tumer and both 1/4" and XLR outputs. It even takes 2 AA instead of a 9volt , so I can use the rechargable battery packs we bought earlier this summer.

I love it. Rachael did a great job picking it out.
It sounds beautiful and it is fun to play. I've been practicing more lately anyway, but now I really will be up to the level I want to be by the time we move.

No comments: